Nothing else offers the unique combination of classic style and exhilarating performance quite like the Ford Mustang. Whether it’s the Fastback or Convertible, 5.0L V8 or High Performance 2.3L, the Mustang has a heritage few other cars can match.
Drive the legend
Boasting 339kW of power and 556Nm of torque, Mustang GT’s engine roar and wide-eyed performance are the stuff of legends.
For the ultimate road trip companion, look no further than the Mustang Convertible. Simply unlatch the roof, press a button and the top electrically retracts so you can take advantage of those sunny days.
High Performance 2.3L Fastback
With a unique grille, 19” machined alloy wheels, a unique fender badge combined with heritage inspired tri-bar Pony emblems, the Mustang High Performance 2.3L compliments power with elegance.
High Performance 2.3L Convertible
With an upgraded 236kW1 turbocharged engine, the 2021 Mustang High Performance 2.3L features Ford’s EcoBoost powertrain, giving you more thrust when you need it.
With an upgraded powertrain, competition-ready chassis and an underbody aero, the Mach 1 delivers race-inspired performance that both flatters the notice and rewards the expert driver.
The Mustang now features all-LED lighting including signature tri-bar DTRLs, low and high beams, indicators, fog and tail lamps.
There’s nothing quite like the throaty growl of a Mustang. That is, unless it’s coming from the beautiful dual exhausts with quad tailpipes at the back of a Mustang GT.
Give your Mustang that extra touch of sportiness and stand out from the croud by opting for the optional single-wing rear spoiler.
Forged Aluminium Wheels
The optional 19" Forged Aluminium Wheels on GT not only provide a sporty look, but are stronger and lighter to improve handling.
The Ford Mustang has a racing heritage few cars can match. Pay homage to your Mustang's track-going stablemates by choosing the optional over-the-top racing stripes, available in black and white.
Black Over-The-Top Racing Stripes only available on GT models. White Over-The-Top Racing Stripes only available on GT Fastback.
How do you reinvent a car that’s more than a car: An icon that forever changed the landscape of the automotive industry? You don’t. You just make it better. You bring it back to its original roots in a modern way. You create something that’s instantly classic and completely new. More than 50 years on, we’ve breathed new life into a legend.
Pony Puddle Lamps
A surprise treat for everyone's first Mustang experience: the famous Mustang Pony emblem projected by their feet from the side mirrors.
For the ultimate road trip companion, look no further than the Mustang Convertible. Simply unlatch the roof, press a button and the top electrically retracts in seconds, so you can always take advantage of those sunny days.
Welcome to the World of Ford Connectivity
Every 21.5MY Mustang comes fitted with an embedded modem known as FordPassConnect. Using the FordPass App on your smartphone, you can locate your vehicle, lock and unlock the doors, and even start the engine remotely to heat or cool the cabin to the last known setting.
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
Cruise Control is great when you leave the city limits. But what about when you’re driving on busy highways and freeways? Mustang now features Adaptive Cruise Control which lets you relax in traffic by reading the traffic ahead with radar sensors and managing your speed and distance as it changes.
Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
When traffic is crawling along, it can be easy to miss someone suddenly stopping up front. In speeds of between 5km/h and 80km/h, AEB with Pedestrian Detection is designed to detect if the car in front has unexpectedly stopped or a pedestrian steps out onto the road and can automatically apply the brakes if you don't.
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
By monitoring road markings, LKA detects if you appear to unintentionally move out of your lane. If you do, your steering wheel will vibrate to warn you. If lane departure continues it will also direct you back into your lane by applying steering torque, unless your indicator is on.
Auto High Beam (AHB)
Driving through the country can be a stressful task, especially at night. Auto High Beam lends a helping hand by automatically turning the high beams on and off depending on light level and surrounding vehicles.
SYNC®3 is a fully integrated, voice activation system that lets you use your favourite devices while your hands stay on the wheel and your eyes stay safely on the road. Sync your phone to call your friends, play your favourite music, and stay on track with the integrated Satellite Navigation System. Equipped with a customisable 8" Colour LCD capacitive Touch Screen; SYNC®3 is quicker and more responsive than ever before.
Not all SYNC®3 features are compatible with all phones. For compatibility, see ford.com.au/sync.
There's nothing quite like the smell and feeling of premium leather seats, especially when they feature six-mode heating and cooling and electrically adjustable lumbar support to provide absolute comfort at all times.
Push Button Start
We can’t find your keys for you, but as long as you have the key fob on you, you’re ready to go. Simply unlock the driver’s door with a touch of the handle. To fire up the ignition, just put your foot on the brake, press the aluminium START/STOP button and you’re away.
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto help you control some apps from your smartphone using the touchscreen, steering wheel controls, and voice assistant. Once you’re connected, you’ll access apps that can help you make calls, listen and reply to messages, and play your music and podcasts. You can also get turn-by-turn directions, traffic conditions, and estimated travel times from Apple Maps, Google Maps and even Waze.
Recaro Sports Seats
Like to be held securely in your optimal driving position when tackling your favourite mountain pass? Trust Recaro to provide the perfect balance of support and comfort in this optional sport seat.
B&O Play Audio
With Mustang's 1000W B&O PLAYTM Premium Audio System you won’t just hear your music, you’ll experience it, all thanks to 12 speakers, including the in-boot subwoofer.
Personalise your interior ambience with Mustang's customisable Ambient Lighting. Choose from 30 colours for the footwell, door handle and cup holder lights to make the cockpit all yours.
Sporting a classicly-styled three-spoke design, Mustang's steering wheel is beautifully wrapped in soft leather that provides optimal comfort and grip. Controls for the audio, phone, navigation, cluster and cruise control fall at your fingertips, ensuring you rarely have to remove your hands from their driving position.
Ready for more?
Build Your Ford Mustang High Performance Fastback
Step 3: Select accessories
Alloy Wheel Kit - 19" Lustre Nickel - front & rear
- Made from high grade alloy for superior strength
- Rigorously tested to meet stringent Ford engineering standards and Design rules
- Price includes front FR3Z1007V X 2 and rear FR3Z1007U X 2 19" wheels plus 4 Tyre pressure sensors (F2GZ1A189A) sold separately
- Price does not include tyres
Lowering Suspension Kit
- Lowers your Mustang by approximately 2.5cm.
- Designed to work with production struts, shocks and sway bars.
- Gives a more aggressive-looking stance, as well as increased handling dynamics, whilst maintaining an excellent ride quality.
- Not compatible with the factory fitted Magneride suspension option.
Cargo Mat - Universal Luggage Mat
- Helps protect the original floor covering.
- Protects against dirt, grime and spills.
- Made from long wearing premium rubber.
- Chemical resistant and UV stabilised.
- Universal application - cut to shape.
- Fits most sedans, wagons & 4x4's.
This accessory is a Supplier Branded Accessory and is not manufactured or warranted by Ford. The warranty is provided by the manufacturer of the accessory. Contact your authorised Ford Dealer for details of the manufacturer's warranty applicable to this accessory.
Boot Scuff Guard - Pony Logo - FLA
- Helps protect rear bumper and boot lip from scratches and scuffs when loading and unloading
- Securely attaches to boot floor and folds out to help protect the vehicle's bumper area
- Easily installed in seconds and folds away neatly when not in use
- Not compatible with raised lip boot liner
Cargo Organiser - Large
- This premium-grade, woven-polyester organiser is laminated for water repellence and mildew resistance.
- Fold it open, 4 sturdy compartments help keep groceries and various other items in place, minimizing topples and spills.
- Check out the versatile soft-sided cooler bag (part number: HE5Z19H484A - sold separately) that's made to fit perfectly in this organiser.
Cargo Organiser - Cooler Bag
- This flexible, padded cooler helps keep refrigerated foods and beverages chilled or heated ones warm.
- The ideal companion for getaways, or simply getting the groceries home from the store.
- The interior is insulated with an aluminium film that quickly wipes clean and is water resistant.
- Lightweight and collapsible with a zippered top.
- The cooler bag is designed to fit into a compartment of the Large Soft-Sided Cargo Organiser (sold separately).
Gear Knob - Carbon Fibre
- Personalises and enhances the interior of the vehicle
- Available on manual transmission only
- Quick and easy to install
Fitted RRP (including GST) for Dealer fitted accessory at participating dealers. Based on RRP for accessory, standard labour time and recommended hourly labour rate.
Spare Wheel Kit
- Compatible with the vehicle's Brembo Brake Package
- 19” Light Weight Black Alloy Wheel with T135/70R 19 105M tyre
- Replaces the Temporary Mobility Kit and fits in the vehicle’s spare wheel well without raising the luggage compartment floor height.
- Contents Wheel Kit VGR3Z1007D, Wheel Brace FR3Z17032A and Jack HR3Z17080A
Mobile Phone Holder
- Features a cup holder mount that is compatible with most standard size cup holders with openings up to 90mm in diameter.
- Universal holder design which is suitable for 3.5" to 5.7" smartphones.
- Soft holder grips and backing will not scratch your device.
- 360 degree rotating holder and swivelling joints let you adjust the viewing angle quickly and easily in many directions.
This accessory is a Supplier Branded Accessory and is not manufactured or warranted by Ford. The warranty is provided by the manufacturer of the accessory. The information in this document relating to this accessory is based on information provided by the manufacturer of the accessory.
Dash Cam - Garmin Dash Cam 56
- Wide 140-degree field of view captures crisp 1440p footage and Garmin Clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations.
- Small and inconspicuous when mounted on windshield.
- GPS-enabled with automatic incident detection (G-Sensor) saves video footage on impact to show when and where events happened.
- Voice control allows you to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture or start/stop the Travelapse video capture feature.
- Also features helpful driver awareness warnings including forward collision warning, lane departure warning and a "GO" Alert function.
- Dimensions: (W) 5.6cm x (H) 4.0cm x (D) 2.1cm.
- Requires minimum 8GB microSD™ card, Class-10 or faster (not included).
This is a Ford Licensed Accessory by Garmin backed by Ford Warranty.
Hood Strut Kit - Ford Performance
- Laser engraved Ford Performance Hood Strut Kit, designed to lift and keep the bonnet open securely.
- Uses 40.82kg rated gas struts made from lightweight steel and aluminium with a durable black powder coated finsh.
- This kit includes two struts and installation brackets.
Your Ford Mustang Build
- Choose a variant: High Performance Fastback
- Pick a colour: Velocity Blue
- Not selected